Monday 3 March 2014

Ancillary Task - Billboard Advertisement

As the other Ancillary Task I have chosen to create a Billboard Advertisement. Earlier Blog posts show the research I went into to look at existing examples of Billboard advertisements which gave me ideas and inspiration for my own. When creating the Billboard the advertisement it was important that I continued with my use of a house style, because of this I have used fonts that have been recurring throughout my work, with the main emphasis on the font used for "Nah Then". The advert is a simplistic design, the main focus is the distinguished "Nah Then" which is in white to stand out from the other words, this is to distinguish the fact that the other greetings are rather generic British greeting whereas "Nah Then" is a greeting which is found in Sheffield, which is where my magazine is based.


No comments:

Post a Comment