Saturday 29 March 2014

Ancillary Task - Website Updated

With all of my work that I have created it is important that I make improvements before finally regarding it as a final version. With my Ancillary Task I decided to ask for some advice from fellow classmates and I also my subject teacher. Everyone's input was extremely useful as we live in an age where we all use the internet so everyone in the class could quite easily tell if it was an effective website. The following feedback was given and these changes were made accordingly:
  • The webpages contain a lot of white space, this made the webpage very boring for the user. I changed this on my updated website by adding the murky grey style background which is found on my billboard advertisement. I also decided to keep the repeat the theme of speech bubbles and add them to blend into my website by meshing them around the text I had.
  • Too many pages. My subject teacher reminded me that in the checklist I only needed to have two webpages. I chose to keep the text I had on my extra page and merge the About Us and Latest Issue pages together.
  • Added the same Facebook and Twitter design images to follow with the house style of my work.
My updated website can be found at the same address here.




No comments:

Post a Comment